The Best Looking Baby Gate
Posted on May 05 2017
Don’t settle for an ugly gate at the bottom of your stairs.
Yes, of course you have to keep your stair-climbing baby safe, but there is no reason to make your home look like a land of tiny prison cells with safety gates made with chunky plastic bars. You’ve worked too hard to install a baby gate that detracts from the beauty of your home. The Stair Barrier is a stylish way to avoid settling for something safe, but unattractive. Here are a few examples of why you need not settle.
Our Modern Grey and Signature Mocha gates are great neutrals that will contribute to your home’s interior design. Look at how beautifully our Modern Grey complements the style of Lauren Gilmore's home.
Banister to Banister Gate with Signature Patch in a Chevron Pattern
- Our Chevron gate's zig zag pattern is in an attractive black and white.
- The Chevron pattern gate comes with a "Welcome" patch in cursive.
- Welcome your guests with the welcome patch or personalize the patch with your own greeting or family's last name.
You can keep your baby safe, your dog off the stairs and make your home even more stylish with this Chevron pattern baby gate for the bottom of the stairs.
Regardless of your fabric choice, you'll have your Banister to Banister gate installed in minutes!
- Our banister to banister baby gates are designed specifically for the bottom of the stairs.
- You simply attach the three clips to the banister or spindles on one side, roll out the gate and fasten three clips to the banister or spindles on the other side.
- To access the stairs, simply unlatch one side and roll the safety gate to the side.
6 Key Design Trends...
Baby safety is our top priority, but like our friends at Project Nursery, "design and decor" is a close second for us. With so much focus on our ho...Read More
Baby Registry: Tips...
You’ve got the big news and are ready to start planning for the newest member of your family. Enter: baby registering. We know it can be overwhelmi...Read More
The Ultimate Childp...
Did you know that September is Baby Safety Month? Sponsored annually by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, it's an initiative created...Read More