Tips for Traveling with a Toddler
Posted on May 19 2016
When you are packing up the car for a trip with kids, your list of what to pack will certainly differ from your any list you made in your life before you had kids! Here are a few tips about what to bring along now that you are wrangling a toddler.
Bring The Stair Barrier to Help You Relax!
- If you are staying in someone's home, ask them if they have a stairwell.
- If they have a staircase with two banisters, be sure to take along the baby gate designed for the bottom of stairs with banisters.
- When you take a baby gate along, you can relax with your friends or family instead of having to jump up every five seconds to keep your toddler off the stairs.
Protect Your Baby’s Skin
- If you are taking your young family to a sunny destination this summer you’ll need to pack some things to protect your toddler’s delicate skin.
- Be sure to pack sunscreen, a big floppy hat, and some sunglasses.
Traveling with a toddler is never the easiest thing in the world, but a few tricks, like the Stair Barrier can make it easier.
Baby Registry: Tips...
You’ve got the big news and are ready to start planning for the newest member of your family. Enter: baby registering. We know it can be overwhelmi...Read More
The Ultimate Childp...
Did you know that September is Baby Safety Month? Sponsored annually by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, it's an initiative created...Read More
Creative Ideas for ...
Have a staircase nook just begging to be decorated, but feel at a loss for what to do with it? We get it. The space under the stairs can be awkward...Read More